Food & Drink

Friday, March 27, 2009

Is drinking coffee give you bad breath?

I used to drink Coffee, but I stopped when I found out that it increases my heart-beat rate. Recently I noticed my co-workers breath has an unpleasant smell, particularly the ones who enjoy their early-morning Coffee. These folks, though, have very healthy teeth.





When I used to drink Coffee, I think my breath used to taste funny, too, but I could not tell whether or not my breath was unpleasant.





I would like to hear from you. Is drinking Coffee makes your breath become unpleasant?





Dad



Drinking coffee or smoking gives you two types of bad breath because the coffee or smoking smell collects on the top of the tongue. and then gives off those smells for a time after. The tongue collects a sample of what we eat or drink. For example, if you eat a highly colored red candy your tongue will be red. Really bad breath comes from bacteria that are on the top of the tongue. This bacteria can be seen as "white stuff", especially on the back of the tongue. Mints, gum, mouthwash just cover up this bad breath for a short time but do not cure bad breath. To cure bad breath you must remove this "white stuff" using OraBrush tongue cleaner. I use OraBrush because it is both a brush and a scraper. It will remove the bacteria as well as the coffee or smoking smells. In my opinion it is the best tongue cleaner around.




yes it does, it makes the mouth acidic and foul in odor. I like coffee and I often brush my teeth afterwards and drink some water to avoid the bad breath





lol I agree that morning people who drink coffee especially as a breakfast have the worst breath




Coffee breath is rank.





Coffee breath cigarette breath makes me recoil in horror. Having to endure that is a fate worse than death.




YES. My sister used to work at Starbucks and she had perpetual terrible breath. I'm talking halitosis. Thank god she quit and her breath is slowly turning back to normal.




Yes and it also stains your teeth horribly!!!





People please stop drinking coffeeeee.




Yes it does. I quit drinking it also,only because it started to taste nasty. I do love my green tea or peppermint tea.




yes it does and makes your teeth yellow but maybe u could use breathmints or gum and whitening strips!!




Yes it does. Offer your coworkers some gum.




HECK YESS




yes

No comments:

Post a Comment