Food & Drink

Friday, March 27, 2009

What can you put on corn other than salt, and butter?

My favourite with Corn on the Cob is garlic butter.





With sweet corn I like them mixed with minted peas as they cook, for that minty taste.




You can put a little bit of cream cheese on it. It is really good, my step-dad showed me this last year and I didn't think I would like it, but it is awesome.




I make a compound butter with garlic salt, pepper, and Parmesan. It's really really good. I've tried a dash of chili powder too.




I love to use basil or cajun seasoning but just a little. This way you can give it a little bite




i put salt, butter, mexican cheese, chile, and limon




I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning on everything - although Zatarain's works too




My favorite is Spice Islands Old Hickory Smoked Salt, Butter, and Parmesan Cheese. YUMMMMMMMMMM




Wrap your ear of corn in foil with a fresh basil leaf and a pat of butter then grill or bake. Really good.




mmmmm butter and a smidge of sugar is really good :)




i put A1 steak sauce on it.




Chili powder is great on corn. Try it.




basil is great




Put some honey on it,I love to eat my corn this way.




I luv Basil in mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment