Food & Drink

Friday, March 27, 2009

When i buy food from a takeaway or restaurant how can i be SURE that no one spits into my food?

you can be too careful these days - how can i guarantee my food will be safe from this kind of abuse?



You can't. But to decrease your likelihood of some foreign secretion in your food, be polite to the waitstaff and don't go where many teenagers work. I'm not picking on teenagers in general, just my personal experience of hearing stories about this sort of thing when I was younger.




unfortunately you can't be sure, and have you seen on TV news lately how some of the employees were taking baths in the kitchen sink in fast food restaurants?! Much safer to make your own food!




you are never sure of anything you eat fresh/canned /frozen or served in a restaurant ,


its just a chance we have to take,




You cant be sure, EVER. That's why I like to cook. I know whats in the dish when I serve it.




You cant be sure, EVER




lol youll just have to trust them or sneak in the back and watch or install a camera lol

No comments:

Post a Comment