Food & Drink

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anyone ever tasted mouse before?

I'm going on holiday to Spain this summer, and hear it's a local delicacy.



Roast mouse and a big jug of sangria,yum yum.I told my boss that I heard a mouse squeak,and he said,What do you want me to do? Oil it?




I have never seen mouse on the menu's in Spain and I have traveled the length and width of Spain several times. I think most Spaniards would be amused and think it must be an American dish if you ask for a mouse.





Spanish food is almost identical to English Food, bland and not something you would crave. There are distinctive Spanish dishes, like Paella ( rice and different meats or fish ) and Tapas, but mouse is not one of them. The real exception is Spanish Deserts.




Yes, it is similar to hamster.




My kitty cat has and he thinks it's delicious. As for me, I'll take a pass on mouse.




ewwww NO




No I don't think I would either

No comments:

Post a Comment