Food & Drink

Thursday, April 2, 2009

When you order carry out Chinese or Thai, do you tip?

Nope, I had to go get it, they didn't deliver... that would be different. If it was delivered, then I would.





Just me.




I always give a tip, cuz I care.





I either tell them, " lay off the msg" , or ' fry the rice harder next time".





hey, if there's any small way i can be of some help, i'm all for it.....matta a fact here's a tip; put more into your question..some people might think you mean tip, as opposed to hurl.




I just ordered Vegetable Lo Mein last night...I always tip, even it it's just a dollar or two. They worked to prepare my meal, and I think they deserve some kind of compensation. Especially because most people don't.




Carry out, I don't usually give much, maybe just to make it to the nearest round dollar amount. delivery, definitely.




If it's in the receipt, I guess it would be the right thing to do, right? Or tell them to keep the change.




yes i will give a $1.00 tip if there is a tip jar.




No




No, I stay upright. Else you will spill the food

No comments:

Post a Comment