Food & Drink

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do u think $50 dollars is too much to pay for one sushi meal for two?

Someone I know went out to eat and paid $50 dollars for two people to eat sushi. I wonder if you think that is alot to pay or is it normal?



That's pretty normal for low-quality sushi. Well, I shouldn't say low. Maybe medium quality. Low quality sushi would be supermarket sushi.





For better sushi you'll have to pay more.




Well, being the person that I am, I believe that sushi for two, for $50 is A LOT! Here, we have a place called Waraji, and there's a sushi for two choice that costs only about half of what your friend paid. I know that sounds cheap, but the sushi is delicious, and the restaurant isn't bad, either. It's a nice little Japanese restaurant. The only time I ever spend more than $50 on sushi is when there's a special occasion for it. For example, about a year ago, a few of my buddies came over, and we dined out at Mura for $230. Now THAT is what I call expensive, my friend.




all i can say is that you can definitely get it for cheaper at other places. i wouldn't go back there especially if you don't want to pay that much for it. i used to go to this chinese buffet restaurant and the sushi was included in the meal... and i didn't pay $25.




There are three all-you-can-eat sushi places near where I live. One is $22.95 per person, the others $19.95 and 18.95. Add taxes and you're looking at about $50 for two. Canadian. We don't do it often but every once in while, we have cravings....




It depends on what you got. Sushi is expensive ,but you can get cheaper at other places.




No, not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment