Food & Drink

Thursday, April 2, 2009

What sweets do we have in the UK that aren

I want to send my friend in america something cheap from here, but i dont know what. I thought sweets would be good, but i dont know what they dont have. Any ideas???



Chocolate from the UK is made differently than US chocolate so you could basically send anything. I would stick with Cadburys chocolate such as buttons, flakes, Curly Wurlys, etc




ANYTHING YOU CAN DO I CAN DO BETTER LALALLALALA. same goes for desserts. we got it all in the usa...theres a reason we're all so obese you know. don't let these peole fool you. I can get cadburys chocolate at the freaking drugstore. i can get smarties at a gas station.




America does have ketchup chips.. Herrs' potato chips makes Heinz Ketchup chips, using Heinz ketchup.





wanna send something cheap, send vegamite.




I know for sure Americans don't have Ketchup chips, do they have that in the UK?





Can't think of any sweets.




smarties!!! we don't have any! and we don't have magnums. sure it's frozen, but it's sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment