Food & Drink

Thursday, April 2, 2009

How to make Kim Chee please answer?

I am in love with Kim Chee


But its sorta expensive


So I was wondering if anyone makes it, and if so how?!





also any other good suggestions for food like kim chee?



I just googled "kim chee/recipe" and a boatload of different recipes popped up. Take a look and try some. Only you know which ingredient you do not like. Some had garlic in them, some did not, some had lots of hot spices, some were more mild. None looked complicated. Basically cabbage and spices then fermented.


I may have to try some myself. I have heard of it but never tried it.




Kim Chee is incredibly hard to make.


It is fermented cabbage, different spices, and garlic.


In addition, to store your kim chee, you have to buy a kim chee refridgerator.


I recommend you just buy it.




Hey I think I saw that on Jon and Kate Plus 8!


(Sorry I couldn't answer the question though)

No comments:

Post a Comment